Wednesday, January 11, 2012

By LORi Designs Challenge - BLD22

Hello BLD Friends!!

We're BACK!!!!

By LORi Designs Challenges are in full swing once again and I sure hope you join in and share your BLD Cards/Projects and Creations!

The challenge this week is a Color Challenge:


I used a brand new image called Party Time Gabby...she will be 
released on Friday, along with a few friends!
Yippppeeee!!


Here is the color combo badge for BLD Challenge 22.


Each challenge a winning card/project will be picked and a prize will be awarded.


Please help us spread the word.

Hugs & Blessings - LORi BOYD
________________________________________________

BLD challenges will run from 
Wednesdays until the following Tuesday evenings at 10 pm EST.
You are welcome to use any stamp image you choose, but 
using a BLD would really may me smile!

Please link your card/project in the Inlinkz below.
Thank you for joining the fun and for sharing your BLD creation!
:o)



13 comments:

  1. Love your card - and she is a sweetie!!
    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabby is ADORABLE! Love your coloring and what fun challenge colors!! Yeah!!! Hope to play. My last two posts have featured your Puddle Jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, girl! You sure can rock some Copics!!! Love this card and that adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too adorable!! woohoo.. the challenge is back! I`m gonna get my image and makers and make my card for the chalenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited that the challenge is back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back.....I'm so pleased the challenge is back too. Your card is so colourful and gorgeous. The dots around Gabby look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Super excited the BLD Challenges are back! Time to create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yay - so glad you're back! I'll play along for sure - got a nice long weekend ahead of me. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT!?!?!? OMG ! That is wonderful news!!!! i'll spread the word right away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I am really confused at what digi images are. I have stamped for years. I have seen them used on Karen Giron's blog and they are adorable!! Who can I contact to find out more? I couldn't find an email or contact info for Lori Designs. NicoleStampin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicolemj - sending you a message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life gets in the way of fun sometimes. Here's my card for this challenge. Just had to share my cute Sara with you all.

    http://rainpuddlesdesign.blogspot.com/2012/02/little-love-day.html

    ReplyDelete